Badger Childhood Cancer Network relies solely on our community for financial support. We do not receive any state or federal funding, nor do we receive financial assistance from any national organization. We receive funding from:
* Individuals, businesses and organizations
Regular donations make it possible for us to be there for families who need help with groceries, gas, rent, car repairs and other basic expenses when their kids are undergoing aggressive, life-saving treatments. To offer support groups and informational materials. To provide Hero Beads and Med Kits. We can only be there for these kids and teens with your support!
Make an online donation by clicking the JustGive.org “Donate Now’ button.
Donate by mail to:
Badger Childhood Cancer Network
2211 Atwood Ave
Madison WI 53704
What your gift can do:
- $500 will give six months of emergency financial assistance to the family of a child with cancer, providing, for example, a car repair, utility payments, rent or mortgage payments
- $350 will pay for one meeting of our Monthly Family Support group, where families play together and share their thoughts and fears, have dinner and maybe relax and smile for a while
- $200 will provide groceries for a family whose child has been in the hospital for several weeks
- $180 will support the Hero Bead Program for all the kids currently on treatment for two months.
- $100 will supply a family with a “New Diagnosis Bag,” including a $50 gas card, books and informational materials, toiletries and toys
- $50 buys 4 books on childhood cancer for our parent library
- $25 provides a gas card to a family so they can get their child or teen to the hospital for cancer treatment for 2 weeks
All donations are tax deductible (to the extent allowed by law). Our federal tax-exempt ID is 57-1151037
Badger Childhood Cancer Network appreciates the trust donors place in our organization when they contribute. We will not share, sell or trade donors’ personal or contact information with anyone else, nor will we send information or mailings on behalf of any other organization. Donors may request they not be solicited in the future and may request that they not receive our newsletter or any other information we may send out. We want donors to be confident that their trust in our work is valued and know we respect their rights.